2018 CALL FOR MAKERS
Early deadline February 28, 2018
MAKERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS, SO APPLY NOW!
Making encompasses a variety of disciplines, and we’re looking for all types of projects and makers to help make this a fun and entertaining event and to celebrate the community spirit of making.
- science + engineering
- art + craft + design
- architecture + shelter
- fiber arts + paper craft + printmaking
- interactive & green technology
- recycling, upcycling & swapping
- photography + film + modified vehicles + fire & light art
- electronics + robotics + Arduino & other microcontrollers
- recreation + permaculture + homesteading + DIY solutions
- toys + interactive games + fun for kids and adults
- tools, equipment, kits & DIY resources
- and more!
Submit an application to participate…we’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Exhibiting as a maker at SLC Mini Maker Faire is typically FREE if you are simply showing and sharing your project(s) as a hobbyist or non-commercial endeavor.
There is a fee for individuals, small businesses, and startups to sell any products at the Faire ($50-500 depending on the type of exhibit and exhibitor, with discounts up to 100% depending on how interactive the exhibit is for Fairegoers). Well-established nonprofit organizations, institutions, and larger companies are encouraged to support this community event with a sponsorship of Salt Lake City Mini Maker Faire which includes sponsor benefits.
You will receive an automatic confirmation email once your application has been submitted. Email makers (at) slcmakerfaire.com if you have any trouble with this form.