CALL FOR MAKERS
Making encompasses a variety of disciplines, and we’re looking for all types of projects and makers to help make this a fun and entertaining event and to celebrate the community spirit of making.
- science + engineering
- art + craft + design
- architecture + shelter
- fiber arts + paper craft + printmaking
- interactive & green technology
- recycling, upcycling & swapping
- photography + film + modified vehicles + fire & light art
- electronics + robotics + Arduino & other microcontrollers
- recreation + permaculture + homesteading + DIY solutions
- toys + interactive games + fun for kids and adults
- tools, equipment, kits & DIY resources
- and more!
Submit an application to participate…we’re looking forward to getting to know you.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER
26 – extended to Sept. 30 Woohoo! Lucky you!
MAKERS MAY BE ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS UNTIL THEN. APPLY NOW!
Note: Exhibiting as a maker at SLC Mini Maker Faire is typically FREE if you are simply showing and sharing your project(s) as a hobbyist or non-commercial endeavor.
There is a fee for individuals, small companies, and startups to sell any products at the Faire ($50-240 depending on the type of exhibit and exhibitor, with discounts up to 100% depending on how interactive the exhibit is for Fairegoers). Well established nonprofit organizations, institutions, and larger companies are encouraged to support this community event with a sponsorship of Salt Lake City Mini Maker Faire which includes significant benefits.